If you have ever looked at the beautiful smile of a movie star or musical performer and wished you had all of those straight white teeth, don't worry – with the help of cosmetic dentistry, you can look just as great.
Some of the biggest names in show business have taken steps to improve their teeth, whether it’s to correct gaps and spaces, straighten crooked teeth, or use whitening treatments:
- Tom Cruise previously had crooked teeth and was nearly 40 years old before he turned to cosmetic dentistry to straighten his smile and improve his appearance.
- George Clooney used to have a habit of grinding his teeth, and he had a set of veneers put in when the damage could no longer be corrected.
- Hilary Duff also used veneers and whitening treatments to give her the perfect smile we see today.
- Victoria Beckham sought out a cosmetic dentist to conceal a space between her front teeth and correct a crooked smile.
- Zac Efron used to have a wide gap between his top front teeth, but invisible aligners perfected his winning smile.
- Nicolas Cage can thank braces worn at an older age for his smile today. He had his braces as recently as 2003.
- Demi Moore turned to veneers and heavy teeth whitening to give her the stunningly beautiful smile she has today. While her teeth were naturally straight, veneers helped them to have a uniform shape.
- Ben Affleck previously had two front teeth that stuck out – a condition referred to as “buck teeth.” Thanks to a cosmetic dentist, you would never know it today.
- Miley Cyrus previously had braces on her teeth, like many young people do. Veneers completed her look.
There are many options in modern dentistry for improving your teeth and your smile, beyond just filling cavities and pulling teeth. With cosmetic dentistry and a skilled, experienced dentist, anyone can have the winning smile of a star.
Please note: By clicking on the celebrity’s name, you will be directed to the source of our information.